1.4 upgrading units question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

Bmorgan077 -> 1.4 upgrading units question (6/7/2017 1:49:12 PM)

Since the upgrade, is the button the only choice to upgrade units?
No right click to get options?
Also is a full upgrade of units the only choice? can't upgrade Inf weapons without
doing the movement also?

thanks

never mind, found my answer in advanced options

Christolos -> RE: 1.4 upgrading units question (6/7/2017 3:45:37 PM)

Deleted

sPzAbt653 -> RE: 1.4 upgrading units question (6/7/2017 6:08:07 PM)

quote:

No right click to get options?

I haven't installed 1.04 yet, and I am not going to, until it is confirmed that this is incorrect.

Hubert Cater -> RE: 1.4 upgrading units question (6/7/2017 6:28:33 PM)

Hi sPzAbt653, Bmorgan077, CC1,

The only change here with v1.04 is the new UI implementation to access the previous right click options for unit actions. This is shown in page 17 of the English version of the User Manual for the game.

That being said the previous 'right click' option is still available and the only change here was that we also enabled the ability to turn on/off the 'right click' option in game.

To avoid confusion and to ensure a seamless transition we did not turn this off by default with the v1.04 update, however if by any chance you had previously toyed with this option under the OPTIONS->ADVANCED screen and accidentally turned it off prior to v1.04, since it is now functional you'll get the surprise of it being disabled.

In order to re-enable it, simply turn this option back on in the OPTIONS->ADVANCED screen in game.

Apologies for any confusion,
Hubert

sPzAbt653 -> RE: 1.4 upgrading units question (6/8/2017 5:57:40 AM)

I suspected as much, and hoped that one of the other players would confirm, but the Big Cheese responded instead !! [:)]

Edit: Oh, I don't want to make a language faux paux like I did with Bill one time, so I will explain that here in the States, 'Big Cheese' is a compliment, it means the man at the top, the highest authority.

Bmorgan077 -> RE: 1.4 upgrading units question (6/8/2017 9:43:07 AM)

thanks Hubert.
After I updated that choice was unchecked. I don't think I ever changed it before.
I put it on and all is fine, I just left this post up in case there were others as
dumb as me.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI