Reinforce Units Error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support

GeneralJackDRipper -> Reinforce Units Error (6/9/2017 3:31:22 PM)

Hi All,

I'm a former CEAW player and LOVE the upgraded game, especially in regards to the more granular tech system which allows for (and requires) the player to truly invest in a specific strategy.

I have run into a few errors playing PBEM+ which caused the program to quit. Both occurred when right-clicking on a unit to reinforce it.

I've attached a photo of this error. I can only upload one photo in this message, but I have another photo of another instance of the same error I can upload too, if that is helpful.

Thanks,

Gen. Ripper

[image]local://upfiles/56644/D10792F878B246B9B648A1E78134BD2C.jpg[/image]

Hubert Cater -> RE: Reinforce Units Error (6/9/2017 5:06:04 PM)

That's a really odd error and first we've seen of it. Thanks for the report and could you send over another screenshot if you have it with hopefully more of the area to get a better handle on the unit you are selecting to reinforce.

Also, can you tell me if it is repeatable?

GeneralJackDRipper -> RE: Reinforce Units Error (6/9/2017 5:14:09 PM)

Hi Hubert,

I took the photo a week back or so. It was also not repeatable -- I re-opened the program and went right back to the unit and reinforcing worked fine. I've attached another image of the same error that also happened last week. I **believe** it is an Italian Army.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Reinforce Units Error (6/9/2017 5:35:29 PM)

Thanks and to confirm this is from v1.03 and not necessarily the latest v1.04 release?

GeneralJackDRipper -> RE: Reinforce Units Error (6/9/2017 5:38:07 PM)

That is correct. This was prior to the update.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Reinforce Units Error (6/9/2017 5:44:25 PM)

Ok thanks and there is then the possibility that this has been corrected and perhaps even inadvertently so. If it happens again definitely let me know but hopefully this is no longer an issue.

GeneralJackDRipper -> RE: Reinforce Units Error (6/9/2017 5:46:29 PM)

Thank you for the quick responses, Hubert. Hopefully it's fixed and I'll be sure to update if it happens again.

Again... GREAT stuff in this game. Really nicely done.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Reinforce Units Error (6/9/2017 6:20:11 PM)

Thanks and I'm very happy to hear you are enjoying it :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI