RE: Multiplayer still planned? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

wayne97 -> RE: Multiplayer still planned? (12/4/2018 4:35:27 AM)

maybe the developers can use just the function and procedure in professional edition( l convinced the professional one can use by multiple users). Then sell the new function as DLC. I believe that many users will buy it. LOL[:)][:)]

ETF -> RE: Multiplayer still planned? (12/1/2019 12:11:01 PM)

It would be an amazing feature. Problem is the franchise and Matrix is generally speaking predominately SP. I think the poll would definitely show different numbers if people could see the potential for this engine with more than one commander on the field/sea of battle. Many though here are SP's and of course vote for other interesting features. I don't think any other feature IMHO would bring more "outsiders" into the community. Imagine COOP options with different commands. With real humans at the controls. Not a scripted AI. Tacview is amazing.........well worth the price. I would gladly pay the same for an AI add-on or DLC or anything!! Why - cause I know I could get a number of good friends IRL and online that would jump at joining our community. Just my 02 cents.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI