Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

jwarrenw13 -> Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/15/2017 6:23:43 PM)

First the D-Day sale.

Now the Flashpoint Campaigns sale.

I will send you a list of the games I don't have but want. Please discount them.

Seriously, I am enjoying seeing a series of sales like this. I hope that model works and that you do more of them and finally put something I want but don't have on sale, although that list would actually be rather small. [:)]

LarryP -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/15/2017 7:06:00 PM)

That's funny, but same here. Keeps happening to me too. [&:][X(]

Lobster -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/15/2017 10:31:59 PM)

You have obviously done something to annoy Matrix. The only solution is to get rid of all of the games you have so you can buy games they put on sale. [;)]

Rosseau -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/15/2017 11:32:00 PM)

That's what wish lists are for, if you have the discipline, which I don't. However, more and more I am holding off. But on this game, no way I could have waited.

LarryP -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/15/2017 11:53:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rosseau

That's what wish lists are for, if you have the discipline, which I don't. However, more and more I am holding off. But on this game, no way I could have waited.

[:)]

Zorch -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/15/2017 11:55:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LarryP

quote:

Life is a bitch, ain't it? [;)]

Orm -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/17/2017 7:59:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

quote:

quote:

No, not really. [;)]

I have books to read, fine summer weather if I would like to do outdoorsy stuff instead. A couple of good TV series that I can watch at my leisure. And a nice wargame going. [:)]

Zorch -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/17/2017 10:03:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, not really. [;)]

I have books to read, fine summer weather if I would like to do outdoorsy stuff instead. A couple of good TV series that I can watch at my leisure. And a nice wargame going. [:)]

Oh books! Why didn't you say so in the first place? [8D]

How much daylight do you get this time of year?

Orm -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/17/2017 6:58:42 PM)

quote:

How much daylight do you get this time of year?

It is now 9 PM and the sun is still up. Full daylight.

Here the sun sets at 10:07 PM and rise 3:31 AM. (summer time)

Although after the sun is down it doesn't get dark. We now have a so called white nights, or midnight twilight. Although overcast make for noticeably darker night hours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun#White_nights

zakaho -> RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. (6/19/2017 11:27:41 AM)

hope you have finished this

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI