Missing Map Error (Germany Reforged) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support

ghostrider293 -> Missing Map Error (Germany Reforged) (6/30/2017 11:32:47 AM)

Hi Guys,

I'm missing a map from Germany Reforged when trying to play the Staff Ex 2016 scenarios. (please see attached error SS)

I've checked my map folder and it definately isn't there.

All other GF scenarios seem to work OK though.

I completely uninstalled FPGRS & GF entirely and re-installed both - same result though [&:]

Any help greatly appreciated.

ps Windows 10, downloaded game direct via Matrix (not Steam)

Edit: I forgot to add that I can confirm I am running the latest versions of FPGRS & GR

[image]local://upfiles/55716/C165A5A7A14D45BB8D91F94FD1DF22FF.jpg[/image]

CapnDarwin -> RE: Missing Map Error (Germany Reforged) (6/30/2017 1:42:57 PM)

While that should be fixed with the 2.0.12 Update, here is a link to the thread with a download link for the missing map. Unzip it into your map folder and enjoy.
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4172172

ghostrider293 -> RE: Missing Map Error (Germany Reforged) (6/30/2017 3:17:28 PM)

Wow! Thankyou so much for the speedy response and link Capn Darwin.

Missing map has now been installed and the game is now working as it should be :)

Very much apprecoated. [8D]

ps FYI v2.0.12 was installed already on my PC prior to Reforged being added, and to clarify it wasn't the Steam version, but direct download from Matrix.

CapnDarwin -> RE: Missing Map Error (Germany Reforged) (6/30/2017 5:01:12 PM)

I will check with our guys and Matrix folks to see if the map is still missing. Then make sure it's in both installers for the final 2.0.13 update. Enjoy the game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI