What's with the lack of scenarios regarding the war in China? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Totenkopf -> What's with the lack of scenarios regarding the war in China? (5/24/2001 2:27:00 PM)

Ok, there's alot of scenarios on the Spanish civil war, but only one (that I found) which portrays the Sino-Japanese war? COME ON! Can someone with information on this little known, yet important event, PLEASE make some scenarios? China tied up large numbers of Japanese troops during the Pacific war and suffered as much as her European counterpart (Poland) so I think she deserves more credit in the game!

Wild Bill -> (5/24/2001 11:05:00 PM)

I'm searching everywhere for sources on the war so as to create some historical battles such as the one I did called "Chiang's Nightmare." Got any suggestions, Totenkopf? If I can find those, I'll do some more...WB

Grumble -> (5/25/2001 12:44:00 AM)

I agree some scenarios would be good; there's another thread on this very issue. But we should also keep in mind that is basically a game of armored combat. Japanese ops in China were primarily infantry oriented. That and a lack of readily avilable source material in English or other Western languages is probably why they're scarce.

Redleg -> (5/25/2001 6:15:00 AM)

I was waiting for you to make them. :)

Wild Bill -> (5/25/2001 9:40:00 AM)

Hey Redleg. If you have the material, go for it! I'll catch up with you later :D Wild Bill

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI