Please show the weather (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

vaalen -> Please show the weather (8/7/2017 2:50:42 PM)

Ever since this game come out, many people have been unable to see what the weather is in particular hex. This is due to the muddy nature of the graphics, which make it difficult for many people to see mud or rain when looking at a hex.

The ideal solution would be to simply have the weather show whenever you mouse over a hex.

This issue has been brought up before, and despite good intent on the part of all, nothing has been done.

This is a major issue for those with less then perfect vision.

I respectfully ask that you make this a priority, after all this time, and fix it.

OxfordGuy3 -> RE: Please show the weather (8/7/2017 4:04:20 PM)

I'd appreciate more clarity on this too, as I'm not always sure what the weather is in a hex either

Christolos -> RE: Please show the weather (8/7/2017 5:14:41 PM)

There's also the issue of weather not being displayed in the lower left hand corner with screen resolutions that are too low to display it. See: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4203344&mpage=1&key=�

Apparently Hubert is aiming to have the screen resolution display of weather fixed by 1.09. 1.09 Beta doesn't have the fix, but I'm sure hoping the official v1.09 will! [8|]

C

Leadwieght -> RE: Please show the weather (8/8/2017 1:52:23 AM)

Amen

Bmorgan077 -> RE: Please show the weather (8/8/2017 10:35:36 AM)

it should pop up with the rest of the hex info when you mouse over a hex.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Please show the weather (8/9/2017 3:41:16 PM)

I've made an adjustment for lower resolutions to have the weather shown in the lower left corner geo locator, so this will be in place for the next official update.

Leadwieght -> RE: Please show the weather (8/10/2017 1:44:16 AM)

Thanks, Hubert!

Christolos -> RE: Please show the weather (8/10/2017 2:00:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

I've made an adjustment for lower resolutions to have the weather shown in the lower left corner geo locator, so this will be in place for the next official update.

Super!!! [:)]

Many thanks Hubert.

C

dave123 -> RE: Please show the weather (8/10/2017 4:27:36 PM)

My problem is storms at sea being very had to see.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI