Strategy guide for partisans? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

rocketman71 -> Strategy guide for partisans? (8/8/2017 9:09:27 PM)

I had an event (Case Blue scenario) that the German should be aware of increasing partisan activity throughout eastern Europe and the text stated that the player could consult the strategy guide for partisans. Can't find one? Should there be one? Is it part of another guide?

While on the topic of partisans, I would much prefer to have an option for showing partisan spots while showing my units. Would be easier to handle than the "P" toggle on/off with them disappearing.

Bmorgan077 -> RE: Strategy guide for partisans? (8/9/2017 10:38:49 AM)

I agree, to keep hitting <P> to toggle on-off-on-off while moving or placing units is a pain.
also, a mouse choice in addition to the keyboard <P> would be handy.

BillRunacre -> RE: Strategy guide for partisans? (8/9/2017 2:12:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rocketboy

I had an event (Case Blue scenario) that the German should be aware of increasing partisan activity throughout eastern Europe and the text stated that the player could consult the strategy guide for partisans. Can't find one? Should there be one? Is it part of another guide?

Hi

Since one of the recent patches, the Strategy Guide is accessible in game from one of the buttons at the top right of the screen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI