When SPWaW will Start Shipping. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

David Heath -> When SPWaW will Start Shipping. (5/26/2001 3:47:00 AM)

As many of you know we have had a hard time getting our store to accept everyone orders. We have plan on opening a new and greatly improved store. If you have had a problem ordering from our current store, please wait and try our new one. We also will be opening our new Help Desk service to better aid our customers. The Desert Fox Mega Campaign first batch of CD had a problem and had to be repressed. We then delayed the CD repressing to place v5.01 on the CD. This is now completed and should be shipping mid to late next week. The CD will have v5.01 as well as many extra files. I and a good part of the staff will be taken off this weekend to give everyone a break. We be back and hard at it come Tuesday morning. I will post here once the first CD starts shipping. Thank you for sticking with us through our growning pains. [ May 25, 2001: Message edited by: David Heath ]

Mikimoto -> (5/26/2001 3:53:00 AM)

Hello David, and all of Matrix. Thank you. To you. Good work. ĦEstupendo!ĦMil gracias! :D :D :D

Charles2222 -> (5/26/2001 4:03:00 AM)

Yes David, the pain is growing :D :D Happy Holiday!

LeibstandartePzD -> (5/26/2001 4:11:00 AM)

I just got back from a long work related trip and am not totally cought up on all that has been going on. I do know that everyone at Matrix Games is doing a great job. The delay is a killer but these things happen as we all know. Take the weekend off and relax and enjoy yourselves. You have more than earned it. And to Tankhead and Fabio and the others, your websites are spectacular to say the least. It is a pleasure to be able to visit and use these valuable SPWaW resources. Keep up the outstanding work. I just downloaded v5.01. Needless to say WildBill is killing me with the campaigns and new scenarios. Please, please continue to do so. ;-) To all other scenario and campaign designers, thank you for some outstanding pieces. I enjoy them all a lot. I hope to get back to my campaign for the 1st SS PzK soon. I hope to have something out in the near future. Thanks again to all!

Bing -> (5/26/2001 5:53:00 AM)

Bump and Horray!!!!!!!!! Bing

troopie -> (5/26/2001 6:12:00 AM)

The trooper pulled his bush hat forward on his dusty head and smiled. "Soon we fight." troopie

Figmo -> (5/26/2001 7:17:00 PM)

That's great news David - THANKS!! I'll be the first one on my block to have the game!! :D Figmo

nimu -> (5/26/2001 9:54:00 PM)

Thanks David for all the great jod you've done,u and all the others matix team guys!! Relax now!u all deserve it!!!! See u soon!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI