RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series

CapnDarwin -> RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (9/8/2017 5:18:36 PM)

The Black Rats file has been replaced with a working version. If there is still a problem let me know. Make sure to to download the associated map files it calls out in the Readme. Enjoy! [8D]

1138savatee -> RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (9/10/2017 5:45:06 PM)

Thanks guys!

Splatsch -> RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (9/19/2017 10:56:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

The Black Rats file has been replaced with a working version. If there is still a problem let me know. Make sure to to download the associated map files it calls out in the Readme. Enjoy! [8D]

The file works perfectly now, thank you very much [:)]

CapnDarwin -> RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (9/19/2017 11:24:42 AM)

Enjoy the extras! [8D]

Marc1314 -> RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (12/27/2017 7:59:01 PM)

Hi, I've just bought FCRS and i see the Korea DMZ listed in the planning maps section.
Does that mean there are some Korea scenarios to play on?
If so can someone let me know as i would love to try it.
also do any other sites host other scenarios?
thanks.

CapnDarwin -> RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (12/28/2017 1:19:15 AM)

The only site for 3rd party content right now is here at the Matrix Site. If there are scenarios based on the map, they will be in the listing with the rest of the content.

IckieStickie -> RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (12/29/2018 7:14:07 PM)

Hi,id like to install some of those fresh new scenarios,however because i bought the germany reforged DLC too on top of RS i only have Germany reforged as registered and it doesnt allow me to add/register Red storm,so i dont seem able to grab these through here.Weird as i have them both originally bought from matrix too,so i can try the steam link as on steam.Steam only shows one cd key and its under Germany reforged,i enter that key and it says either its used already or its invalid.Is there a guide to where i unzip and place the files?thanks

exsonic01 -> RE: Flashpoint Campaigns Community Content (12/29/2019 1:04:14 AM)

FTP link for steam users looks like closed...

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI