[RESOLVED] Command not starting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

Ellzolo -> [RESOLVED] Command not starting (9/17/2017 9:19:39 PM)

I click on a scenario, the load bar finishes. Then nothing. I can't click anything. The only way to exit out is with task manager (that's not the problem, just depicts what happens). Got the newest database, freshly installed off of Steam, I am able to make own scenarios (I think, I haven't tried to save them and reload them), but obviously would prefer it if the game had no problems. I love the game, so would be very grateful if you could tell me how to get it fixed.

mikmykWS -> RE: Command not starting (9/18/2017 8:38:51 PM)

Could you verify you've worked through the support strings above? They have solutions to common problem and working through them will save a ton of your time.

ex.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3913597

Mike

Ellzolo -> RE: Command not starting (9/20/2017 12:56:47 PM)

Thank you for replying. It's sorted. What happened was that I spread it out over two monitors and when I switched to just one, windows weren't appearing. Sorry. Is there any way though, where you can guarantee that all windows will only appear on the main display?

mikmykWS -> RE: Command not starting (9/20/2017 1:54:57 PM)

Try this

Go to Game in the top menu->Select game options->When the game option dialog appears press the reset positions of secondary windows button.

You can also try deleting your Command.ini file in your root command directory. This wipes out all options changes you've made as this file stores that and is re-written with defaults at next load.

Mike

Ellzolo -> RE: Command not starting (9/20/2017 7:09:23 PM)

Thank you very much.

mikmykWS -> RE: Command not starting (9/20/2017 7:13:45 PM)

No problem. Have fun!

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI