Poll: Top three features you like in the Bacon Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

RogerBacon -> Poll: Top three features you like in the Bacon Mod (9/27/2017 4:58:19 PM)

Please vote for the top three features you like in the Bacon Mod. I'm curious to see what features people use, which features they disable, and what features they may not even know about due to my poor documentation.
Thanks.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=59cbd6b5e4b0601923a6e38e

Capshades -> RE: Poll: Top three features you like in the Bacon Mod (9/28/2017 3:32:01 AM)

I don't even understand the science ship part, been playing Stellaris too long to remember what it is in this game.

Japhet -> RE: Poll: Top three features you like in the Bacon Mod (9/28/2017 12:35:33 PM)

I think they're ships that work like science stations. DW didn't have such things before, only exploration ships.

RogerBacon -> RE: Poll: Top three features you like in the Bacon Mod (9/28/2017 1:14:16 PM)

Science ships are new, as of two updates ago in teh Bacon mod. They are going through another update to make them much better in the next version of the mod. I'll post more information in the mod thread itself.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI