Game Screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

rmwood6426 -> Game Screen (9/27/2017 10:09:57 PM)

I recently purchased a new PC with a very large monitor - 34". Now when I play scenarios with smaller maps the screen tends to jump slightly whenever I move a counter. Anyone else notice this? Anything in settings that may help eliminate this issue, it can be a bit distracting.

zakblood -> RE: Game Screen (9/28/2017 4:35:12 AM)

i test on a 40" with no issues

How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

once the report has been made, just attach it to your post with first adding the file to a zip, which is then permitted to attach to the forum

morvael -> RE: Game Screen (9/28/2017 7:20:30 AM)

I think the map can jump if you are near the eastern border of the map and have the unit panel visible. Then, if you click something that makes that panel go invisible, the map will jump to cover the now free area.

Helpless -> RE: Game Screen (9/28/2017 7:43:40 AM)

I think I know what you mean. I have 27" screen and see how it re-centers map on low zoom levels with limited scenario area. Will see if it can be fixed.

rmwood6426 -> RE: Game Screen (9/28/2017 12:17:22 PM)

It's definitely a map re-centering issue. Map re-centers after every counter move. Hope this is addressed with the next update. Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI