LF a game, prefer multiplayer but 2 player also ok (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Opponents Wanted

jjdenver -> LF a game, prefer multiplayer but 2 player also ok (10/2/2017 3:28:14 PM)

Hi,

I'm ok to take either side. I'd prefer to get into a multiplayer game where both sides agree to fast pace and both players on each side are empowered to make decisions for the other when not available.

I am also interested in a 2-player game as either side.

Note that I'm willing to play using Vassal if you don't prefer MWIF.

Thanks

davidc -> RE: LF a game, prefer multiplayer but 2 player also ok (10/16/2017 5:19:11 AM)

Hi,

Did you get any takers?

I too would like to be part of a multi-player experience.
I can play you head-to-head until then if you like.
Version 2.5.5
Timezone: Australian Central Standard UTC +10:30
I have played the boardgame, CWIF and now MWIF.
Email with MWIF is my preference until netplay resolved.

Thanks

jjdenver -> RE: LF a game, prefer multiplayer but 2 player also ok (10/28/2017 6:47:51 PM)

I could still go for a multiplayer game. A new one would be jolly, but I'd be willing to step into an ongoing multiplayer game if a player needs to drop because his life is too hectic to do turns in a timely fashion....provided the rest of the players are committed to moving the game along in a timely way and to a conclusion. My skill level is intermediate. I'm a long time WIF player but rusty.

nilssone85 -> RE: LF a game, prefer multiplayer but 2 player also ok (11/1/2017 12:00:47 PM)

I am interested in jumping back on the WiF-wagon. What timezone are we talking about here?

jjdenver -> RE: LF a game, prefer multiplayer but 2 player also ok (11/6/2017 2:49:27 PM)

*bump*

nilson didn't prefer the timezone difference, so I'm still LF game, prefer US timezones but could probably work with any timezone, it would just go more slowly.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI