Lua Script help to simulate infantry escaping in a certain direction (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Lua Legion

TYHo -> Lua Script help to simulate infantry escaping in a certain direction (10/7/2017 5:40:46 PM)

Hi guys, I am trying to simulate enemy infantry escaping in a certain direction when they spotted my air assault troops approaching.

The trigger would probably be my choppers entering the designated area, but how do I simulate enemy infantry escaping in a certain direction using lua? Thanks! [sm=00000436.gif]

somi83 -> RE: Lua Script help to simulate infantry escaping in a certain direction (10/12/2017 8:13:04 PM)

Hi,

For action use this code:
local unit = ScenEdit_SetUnit({
side = '', --between quotes type in the side of the unit you want to move 
name = '', --between quotes type in the name of the unit you want to move 
course = { {latitude=' ', longitude=' '} }, -- for longitude and latitude chose location you want them to move, and type it in. 
})

TYHo -> RE: Lua Script help to simulate infantry escaping in a certain direction (10/13/2017 2:51:06 PM)

Thanks for your help, I'll try it out! [:)]

Gunner98 -> RE: Lua Script help to simulate infantry escaping in a certain direction (10/13/2017 3:32:42 PM)

quote:

for longitude and latitude chose location you want them to move, and type it in

Its far better and easier to click on the map (where you want them to move to) hit 'Ctrl+x' then paste the Lat/long into the code.

B

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI