Mine Warfare (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

montesaurus -> Mine Warfare (10/23/2017 3:52:35 PM)

Just curious, but I'm having trouble reloading my Mine Layers. What do I need to accomplish in the ports to get mines back on my mine laying ships? i.e. size of port needed, amount of supplies in the port, etc! Thanks.

jwolf -> RE: Mine Warfare (10/23/2017 5:19:52 PM)

Aside from the port infrastructure, you need mines in the pool. In my limited experience that is the most common bottleneck.

rms1pa -> RE: Mine Warfare (10/23/2017 5:20:56 PM)

quote:

reloading my Mine Layers

might want to check your pools. usualy you can lay mines once or twice from your minelayers then the pools are empty.

there are limits on mine availibility as the game is not mines in the pacific.

rms/pa

rustysi -> RE: Mine Warfare (10/26/2017 6:18:26 PM)

quote:

not mines in the pacific.

It was.[:D]

Anyway the best way to keep a stock of mines for when needed is to set them to stockpile. Otherwise when your ML's refuel at a port like any vessel they will reload 'ammo' as well, if the port otherwise allows it (size and supply). This includes mines.

wwengr -> RE: Mine Warfare (12/26/2017 8:28:29 PM)

Yes. Definitely. Set all mines to stockpile. When you decide to arm a minelayer, turn stockpiling off for that type of mine, rearm it, then turn stockpiling back on. Only rearm a minelayer when you've decided to conduct a minelaying mission. Also, try to keep an ACM in your ports that have defensive mines.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI