[NO REPRO] sub not promptly launching tomahawks (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

JPFisher55 -> [NO REPRO] sub not promptly launching tomahawks (10/27/2017 5:51:59 PM)

I just downloaded and installed 1.13.2 (792.8). I restarted the attached saved game. When I tried to launch tomahawks from SSN Mississippi,
at Fiery Reef, the tomahawks either launched one at a time or refused to launch. I tried rebuilding the database, but the editor said the database was the most recent.
I tried launching tomahawks E from the Mississippi at the ammo shelter and the dock (4 each) and the sub refuses to launch more than the two at the dock.

ComDev -> RE: sub not promptly launching tomahawks (10/27/2017 7:06:21 PM)

Guys, anyone else seeing this? Worked fine here.

JPFisher55 -> RE: sub not promptly launching tomahawks (10/27/2017 8:00:49 PM)

Well, it worked with the other sub in the scenario. I guess it was just a one time event. I did get the Mississippi to launch its tomahawks, but it took multiple attempts.

ComDev -> RE: sub not promptly launching tomahawks (10/27/2017 10:25:21 PM)

Hmmmmmmmm weird... can you reproduce the issue after a restart of the game?

JPFisher55 -> RE: sub not promptly launching tomahawks (10/27/2017 10:35:31 PM)

No, I could not. Maybe the nearness of another possible sub caused it. The other sub normally and promptly fired its tomahawks upon manual fire order.

ComDev -> RE: sub not promptly launching tomahawks (10/28/2017 5:17:45 AM)

Okay thanks [8D] Let me know if it happens again. Could have been a TT reload issue?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI