RE: Command LIVE Black Gold Blitz is OUT! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Coiler12 -> RE: Command LIVE Black Gold Blitz is OUT! (11/12/2017 3:21:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrea G

I found a discrepancy between the Iran Side Briefing and the actual situation.

The briefing says: "Our air force has mobilized everything that can fly. Although the majority are rigged with air to air loadouts, there is the possibility of them being rearmed for high-risk strike sorties".

But in reality most of the A/Cs have their loadouts restricted to A to A, the others being greyed out.

For example is possible to convert the Fulcums to a strike load but not the Fitters.

Is this intended to be so?

In the Fitters case at Khark it's indeed intentional on my part. The F-4s you have at Bandar Abbas and especially Bushehr are quite rearmable. I'll probably remove the air-to-ground ones from the MiG-29 base (it doesn't look like the Fulcrums have the range) and add a few to aircraft that do (The Dezful F-5s look like they qualify with light loadouts) in the next update.

Andrea G -> RE: Command LIVE Black Gold Blitz is OUT! (11/12/2017 5:20:47 PM)

Thanks for the clarification Coiler

Andrea G -> RE: Command LIVE Black Gold Blitz is OUT! (11/15/2017 8:48:53 AM)

Hi everybody,
I have a BIG problem with "Black Gold Blitz".

I have tried to update the scenario DB to have the Patriots fire at the incoming Iranian SSM, but somehow creating the INI file I messed the .SCEN file and now I can no longer start the scenario.
I have already posted a thread in the Tech Support section but received no answer.

Have I to disintall all of CMANO and re-install it to get back the original file?

I have already tried to move the .SCEN file to another folder and run the installer but without result.

HELP please!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI