the red storm map art file (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support

cashgrany -> the red storm map art file (11/15/2017 1:10:36 PM)

Hello everybody ; in the tutorial "FPC MODDING GUIDE 1: MAPS AND MAP VALUES"; it says "download the red storm map art file" for "RS- file" , texture , overlays folders and fpg2 map folder ; off I can not find these files anywhere. Where are they ? please help me .

CapnDarwin -> RE: the red storm map art file (11/15/2017 1:41:15 PM)

I just checked the members area where most of the 3rd content files went and I don't see it there. I will have to check it out this evening and see where the file is. The art work is pre-2.0.6 (the "ugly" but functional maps) before William joined the team and reworked all of the maps that are in the game today. His map making system is a whole different setup and looks a lot better than the early stuff.

cashgrany -> RE: the red storm map art file (11/15/2017 4:09:27 PM)

Thank you for your quick reply ; there is another file done by william?

CapnDarwin -> RE: the red storm map art file (11/15/2017 4:27:29 PM)

The original map art files are for the HexDraw based maps that shipped originally with the game. There are no files that allow players to make the current maps. William has a custom process and tools to make the awesome maps we have now. He does explain the process over in the Scenario forum.

CapnDarwin -> RE: the red storm map art file (11/15/2017 4:30:03 PM)

Start here to see William's processes: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4146428

harry_vdk -> RE: the red storm map art file (11/16/2017 7:58:51 PM)

Jim,

Just a suggestion, but you can add "FPC Modding Guide 1b Maps and Map Values with QGis.pdf" to the 14 update (if its come out), for pointing to this new map art.

Harry

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI