Petition to remove annoying message (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

SpicyJuan -> Petition to remove annoying message (11/16/2017 8:44:11 PM)

TOAWIV seems to be a great game, however one annoying difference from TOAW3 is that whenever I try to move a unit I get an annoying popup asking if I want to move the entire group or unit. 99% of the time I only move the single unit and these clicks add up and become annoying. Can we please get this removed or made an option?

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Petition to remove annoying message (11/16/2017 8:50:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SpicyJuan

TOAWIV seems to be a great game, however one annoying difference from TOAW3 is that whenever I try to move a unit I get an annoying popup asking if I want to move the entire group or unit. 99% of the time I only move the single unit and these clicks add up and become annoying. Can we please get this removed or made an option?

It is an option. Under "Player Options", set "Menu Show Delay" to something greater than 1.

SpicyJuan -> RE: Petition to remove annoying message (11/17/2017 12:02:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

quote:

ORIGINAL: SpicyJuan

It is an option. Under "Player Options", set "Menu Show Delay" to something greater than 1.

Perfect, many thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI