RE: How to add alternate graphics to TAOW IV? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Mods and Scenarios

gbaby -> RE: How to add alternate graphics to TAOW IV? (11/19/2017 1:02:29 PM)

Go to your Documents folder, either by shortcut or

C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\The Operational Art of War IV\Graphics Override

Take a peek. Graphics updates override on a per scenario basis. If you put a graphics update outside of a scenario folder, it will impact globally.

Netzmarder -> RE: How to add alternate graphics to TAOW IV? (11/20/2017 2:05:20 PM)

I put the Telu 3.4 Graphic Mod II,unzipped and as a folder, in the override directory but the graphics didn't change.
Any ideas what i did wrong?

sPzAbt653 -> RE: How to add alternate graphics to TAOW IV? (11/20/2017 2:16:33 PM)

Did you take the files out of the folder and put them into 'Documents/My Games/The Operational Art of War IV/'Graphics Override' separately ?

Or if you want them to be for only one scenario, you to put the individual files into its' folder [or make a folder if one for it does not exist].

Netzmarder -> RE: How to add alternate graphics to TAOW IV? (11/20/2017 2:23:23 PM)

i want to override the graphics globally.
I have moved the folders Telu3.4ModII(H_tiles) and Telu3.4ModII(normalandsmalltiles) into Documents/My Games/The Operational Art of War IV/'Graphics Override

sPzAbt653 -> RE: How to add alternate graphics to TAOW IV? (11/20/2017 2:29:55 PM)

The Override folder is looking for things that match what the game is looking for elsewhere, so if you put a 'TeluMod' Folder in there, it ain't going to see it. Grab the files out of the Telu folder and put them in the Override folder.

Netzmarder -> RE: How to add alternate graphics to TAOW IV? (11/20/2017 2:42:40 PM)

thanks! that solved the problem. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI