Quick Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

SteveD64 -> Quick Question (11/19/2017 1:22:50 PM)

I'm guessing not but does TOAW allow the player to resolve tactical battles manually on their own and input the battle results back in?

Lobster -> RE: Quick Question (11/19/2017 1:57:30 PM)

Not sure what you are talking about. An example might help.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Quick Question (11/19/2017 2:05:30 PM)

I think he means that instead of the battles being just resolved if one can influence them, e.g. let's say a battle resolves and you find yourself kinda in Steel Panthers to fight it out.

Klink, Oberst

Meyer1 -> RE: Quick Question (11/19/2017 2:52:26 PM)

...and the answer would be no [:)]

Lobster -> RE: Quick Question (11/19/2017 3:38:32 PM)

Wow. Can you imagine playing Fire in the East that way. It would take a lifetime.

SteveD64 -> RE: Quick Question (11/19/2017 4:59:56 PM)

Yes, thanks for answer. Some gunpowder era operational games do this - two sides meet and then you get the miniatures out and resolve the battle then input the results. I think Campaigns on the Danube has this feature. Anyway, thanks.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Quick Question (11/19/2017 5:03:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CLEVELAND

Yes, thanks for answer. Some gunpowder era operational games do this - two sides meet and then you get the miniatures out and resolve the battle then input the results. I think Campaigns on the Danube has this feature. Anyway, thanks.

As well as Forge of Freedom, etc. It would be quite a thing if there would be an interface to well, at least to influence one battle. :D

Klink, Oberst

ralphtricky -> RE: Quick Question (11/20/2017 2:03:16 AM)

I do want to let you edit games in progress at some point in the future, have no timeline for that. I can see an opportunity for moderated games using that [8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI