Map legend (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

toomutch -> Map legend (11/20/2017 9:43:12 AM)

Hi, I am newbie here, only my third post, I played a little TOAW 3 and purchased TOAW 4 on release date and love it.

This may be a dumb question, but is there a map legend or similar anywhere, not for the more obvious landscapes, but for some of the more obscure symbols I have seen in some scenarios. I have looked through the whole manual, but find anything.

I am playing The Italian Campaign 1943-1945 Allied single player. Specifically does anybody know what the yellow asterix symbols represent, they form lines around various sections of the Italian coastline, such as Naples and Salerno, I want to launch an invasion, but would like to know what the asterix symbols represent first. Can anybody help, thanks.

sPzAbt653 -> RE: Map legend (11/20/2017 10:35:46 AM)

Welcome ! No dumb questions here. And please don't take this the wrong way, because many here are more than happy to help out in any case, plus I am just stating the obvious that is very easy to miss for all of us.
It is always a very good idea to at least peruse the Scenario Briefings, which are specific to each scenario. I say this because with TOAW there is the opportunity for designers to make many scenario specific modifications that are outside of the TOAW Manual.

[image]local://upfiles/24850/943AAAFB60D3460097BDE1EE44CABC21.jpg[/image]

toomutch -> RE: Map legend (11/20/2017 5:43:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sPzAbt653

Welcome ! No dumb questions here. And please don't take this the wrong way, because many here are more than happy to help out in any case, plus I am just stating the obvious that is very easy to miss for all of us.
It is always a very good idea to at least peruse the Scenario Briefings, which are specific to each scenario. I say this because with TOAW there is the opportunity for designers to make many scenario specific modifications that are outside of the TOAW Manual.

[image]local://upfiles/24850/943AAAFB60D3460097BDE1EE44CABC21.jpg[/image]

Thanks for this sPzAbt653, I knew it had to be obvious, and I suspected it might be this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI