Land facility not seen? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

BeirutDude -> Land facility not seen? (11/27/2017 1:31:14 AM)

Ok I can't figure this out. I built an air force base for a side and it is perfectly visible for targeting by the opposing forces, then built a naval base right next to it (think Norfolk, VA naval air station/naval base for proximity) and it is totally invisible? What am I missing here? I'm sure it is something simple, but...

Project2035 -> RE: Land facility not seen? (11/27/2017 4:03:36 AM)

This has happened to me too, I put multiple city markers down in a scenario but some did not show up.

michaelm75au -> RE: Land facility not seen? (11/27/2017 8:22:06 AM)

It is set to 'Autodectect'?

bearhunter007 -> RE: Land facility not seen? (11/27/2017 8:02:20 PM)

Good Question? How does autodetect work exactly?

Thanks in advance.

Project2035 -> RE: Land facility not seen? (11/27/2017 11:02:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bearhunter007

Good Question? How does autodetect work exactly?

Thanks in advance.

If you mean how do you activate it, you select the particular unit you want, right click, and in the tab labelled "scenario editor" at the bottom of the box, when you move the mouse over it, there will be a button that says "unit is auto-detectable". Clicking it will show a check mark, and the unit becomes autodetectable. It is automatically turned on for fixed land installations (runways, buildings, etc.).

BeirutDude -> RE: Land facility not seen? (12/22/2017 2:21:41 AM)

quote:

It is automatically turned on for fixed land installations (runways, buildings, etc.)

Yes it is turned on for the units but the facility (group) is not showing up.

TheOttoman -> RE: Land facility not seen? (12/22/2017 2:40:22 AM)

Does the naval base have a radar assigned to it? (For that matter does the air base?)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI