PBEM login error that Matrix/Slitherine can't fix (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support

baldbrother -> PBEM login error that Matrix/Slitherine can't fix (11/29/2017 12:21:36 AM)

For a long time I've played PBEM+ using the same login user name. Last time I tried it gave me the error message attached. Whatever user name of the three I have does not work. The help desk tell me what name is attached to the serial number...slightly different spelling which I never used previously. It didn't work either. Per their patient advice I deleted an ini file...no good...ran an exe to do something to the registry and then uninstalled then reinstalled the game...no good either. They are at a loss and suggested I post on the forum. Any help appreciated.

[image]local://upfiles/21108/93D52C53A12347009A8F86374B93F7CF.jpg[/image]

zakblood -> RE: PBEM login error that Matrix/Slitherine can't fix (11/29/2017 4:22:12 AM)

only thing you can do if it's a username password error is try support to see if its an error with your account regards this

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=79395

CapnDarwin -> RE: PBEM login error that Matrix/Slitherine can't fix (11/29/2017 4:39:36 PM)

Passed along to Rob and he will review the issue from our end this week. Hopefully we can find a resolution.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI