Game updates (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support

djoos5 -> Game updates (12/1/2017 12:56:10 AM)

Hello,

I am a happy owner of FP:RS returning after being away for a good while.

I went to check for updates and the updater crashed. I then went to the Matrix Store to find the zip files for updating my software and it is telling me I have to login to the FTP site.

Is there a common user login and password that we use, or do we need to have one defined?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

DJ

CapnDarwin -> RE: Game updates (12/1/2017 1:20:50 AM)

The updater can be very fickle with AV programs. You should first try to allow the updater, the latest one, to be an okay program in your AV. If that fails and you are brave, you can disable your AV program then try to update. I have had to do that in the past.

As for the FTP login, that sounds messed up and you should take that issue to Matrix support to look at.

In better news, we have a 2.0.14 update in the queue for release. I just checked out the Steam release this evening and things look good, so hopefully, that will be finding its way into the wild soon.

djoos5 -> RE: Game updates (12/1/2017 3:42:00 AM)

Thank you!

I ended up getting the file to download via the Matrix store under downloads. I am updated to 2.0.13 and I look forward to 2.0.14!

Tomorrow I will be putting a little time into my US campaign.

Thanks again.

CapnDarwin -> RE: Game updates (12/1/2017 4:20:44 PM)

Welcome back to the battlefield and good hunting! [8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI