Best Place For People To Download My Pending Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

rjord2021 -> Best Place For People To Download My Pending Mod (12/4/2017 10:44:07 PM)

I am hoping to have a preview version of my Star Wars mod ready to download before "The Last Jedi" movie comes out on the 15th..... hopefully downloading somewhere in the next 12 days.

In preparation for allowing others to try out my mod, can you please give me an idea on the best place for me to upload the mod files for others to download from.

I am looking at daily updates to the mod until it is finished so a website which is easy for me to add the updated files to would be ideal.

btd64 -> RE: Best Place For People To Download My Pending Mod (12/4/2017 11:13:08 PM)

Start a new thread a upload the files right to it. Or use the one you have for testing purposes and start a new one for your final release....GP

Osito -> RE: Best Place For People To Download My Pending Mod (12/5/2017 12:26:00 AM)

Personally, I used mediafire, and it has worked fine for me.

This is one of those things that it's easy to change later (as you can just edit the link in your post), so it doesn't matter too much if you don't find the perfect place to begin with.

rjord2021 -> RE: Best Place For People To Download My Pending Mod (12/6/2017 5:40:01 PM)

Thanks everyone....... I will look at the options and put the download link in my topic middle of next week.

tortugapower -> RE: Best Place For People To Download My Pending Mod (12/7/2017 8:04:54 PM)

<edit...>

Can you post a comment here when you put it in the Mods directory? Might be worth a look :)

rjord2021 -> RE: Best Place For People To Download My Pending Mod (12/20/2017 2:47:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tortugapower

<edit...>

Can you post a comment here when you put it in the Mods directory? Might be worth a look :)

My mod is now in the mods section if you have not already gone there......

Icemania -> RE: Best Place For People To Download My Pending Mod (12/21/2017 10:46:59 AM)

Dropbox has been excellent ... both free and no ads for downloads.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI