Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command Classic: WWI

Daniele -> Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/7/2017 9:30:20 AM)

A great classic game returns, as Strategic Command Classic: WWI is available! And for a limited time its 50% off so only $9.99!

This release will also include the expansion "Strategic Command WWI - Breakthrough!", Introducing the armoured train unit. You'll find all the nice combat features from the Battlefront version like combat unit swapping, improved bombardment options, and so on. The expansion Breakthrough adds by default a variety of additional scenarios and a range of modding features to the game editor.

IMPORTANT!

This is not a new game. We are taking over from Battlefront as the publisher of this game. If you already bought the game from Battlefront please read this carefully as we don't want you to accidentally buy something you might be getting for free!

Read here the full story and what you need to do

Hexagon -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/7/2017 1:42:49 PM)

Nice, whats the duration of the 50% discount??? thanks.

Benedict151 -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/7/2017 2:10:30 PM)

Ends January 7th (the end of the Holiday sale)

Hexagon -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/7/2017 3:36:17 PM)

Thank you, i am going to redo my buy list [:D]

n0kn0k -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/7/2017 4:02:55 PM)

Wow that's cheap! Nice one.

xwormwood -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/8/2017 2:50:38 AM)

I took the liberty to write a news about this release for the German online gaming magazin Gamersglobal.de

I hope you don't mind the "All quiet on the western front" reference, but i couldn't resist.

:)

IainMcNeil -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/8/2017 10:22:21 AM)

Many thanks - feel free to let anyone know :)

Hubert Cater -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/8/2017 1:00:23 PM)

Thanks Claus!

AlbertoC -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/8/2017 2:32:16 PM)

The Steam version is now available here!

BillRunacre -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (12/10/2017 1:32:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: xwormwood

I took the liberty to write a news about this release for the German online gaming magazin Gamersglobal.de

I hope you don't mind the "All quiet on the western front" reference, but i couldn't resist.

:)

Thank you Claus, much appreciated as always. [:)]

Rick402 -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (6/8/2019 5:45:15 AM)

i love you guys games IMOP you guys make the best war games! and i cannot wait for the new SCWW1 game! please hurry and release it so i can ask my wife for it for fathers day, please?

epaminondas -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (1/14/2021 8:39:52 AM)

I'd like to love the game but it's not likely to happen if the manual lies to me. Playing Central Powers I have Russia at 0% Morale. Russia, however, doesn't appear to notice such nit-picking considerations as it has continued the fight under such a trivial constraint for three consecutive turns now.

BillRunacre -> RE: Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT! (1/14/2021 9:58:30 AM)

It should go soon, I recall there could be a few turns delay when NM fell to zero before the Major power surrendered or withdrew from the war.

I think you can safely start considering moving some forces to the west (or elsewhere) to help take down some other Entente powers.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI