Mare Nostrum and Field of Glory II Campaigns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Mare Nostrvm

Pyrrhos -> Mare Nostrum and Field of Glory II Campaigns (12/11/2017 12:54:45 PM)

FoG II and Mare Nostrum are two excellent games by Slitherine/Matrix. FoG II is ancient land battles and Mare Nostrum is ancient sea battles in the Mediterranean Sea. With the next patch of Mare Nostrum you will be able to pick the ships that the AI uses in Skirmish mode and pick warships and transports. With this option you can do a campaign of invasions and reinforcing armies using the two games. You can use skirmish mode in the two games for the campaigns for battles. Many of you here have Field of Glory II as I can tell by your logins. I think you will appreciate the possibilities... :)

Lancier -> RE: Mare Nostrum and Field of Glory II Campaigns (12/11/2017 5:47:22 PM)

Hmm, thanks for the info Pyrrhos. My next will be this one i think. 1vs1 i guess like FoG2 & PnS...
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pyrrhos

FoG II and Mare Nostrum are two excellent games by Slitherine/Matrix. FoG II is ancient land battles and Mare Nostrum is ancient sea battles in the Mediterranean Sea. With the next patch of Mare Nostrum you will be able to pick the ships that the AI uses in Skirmish mode and pick warships and transports. With this option you can do a campaign of invasions and reinforcing armies using the two games. You can use skirmish mode in the two games for the campaigns for battles. Many of you here have Field of Glory II as I can tell by your logins. I think you will appreciate the possibilities... :)

Pyrrhos -> RE: Mare Nostrum and Field of Glory II Campaigns (12/11/2017 6:59:19 PM)

Just waiting for that patch. Then the solo campaigns can start... :)

Jafele -> RE: Mare Nostrum and Field of Glory II Campaigns (12/12/2017 2:04:01 PM)

Not a bad idea! [;)]

Piteas -> RE: Mare Nostrum and Field of Glory II Campaigns (12/13/2017 11:39:17 AM)

Well, in the spanish wargames forum "Punta de lanza" we are already making a MN+FoG2 campaign about the I Punic War [;)]

http://www.puntadelanza.net/Foro/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=19505&start=75

Pyrrhos -> RE: Mare Nostrum and Field of Glory II Campaigns (12/13/2017 1:04:43 PM)

Please let us know how it turns out...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI