Login (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

LeeChard -> Login (12/13/2017 12:14:14 PM)

Trying to login to 'members' I get the prompt to unify with Slitherine.
I did this a couple years back but when I did I lost my 'Ranger5355' identity on the forum.
With your help we worked it out and it's worked fine ever since.
So I'm a little gun-shy about unifying again.
How should I proceed?

patrickl -> RE: Login (12/13/2017 12:19:26 PM)

Don't do it. Your post count may disappear. I got into that mess and only managed to get back my matrix ID by writing to Matrix customer service.

Chris21wen -> RE: Login (12/14/2017 5:57:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: patrickl

Don't do it. Your post count may disappear. I got into that mess and only managed to get back my matrix ID by writing to Matrix customer service.

Worked for me or has until now.

LeeChard -> RE: Login (12/14/2017 9:14:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: patrickl

That was my experience a couple years back. it was a bit of a nightmare but after jumping through the hoops
I got my standing back.
I didn't change anything but apparently something in their program decided I should do it again [:@]

LeeChard -> RE: Login (12/15/2017 1:53:35 PM)

I took the plunge and hit the 'merge' button.
Apparently the merge was successful but it changed my handle, Ranger5355 to my name, LeeChard.
So hi everbody, my name is Lee [8D][:D]

BBfanboy -> RE: Login (12/15/2017 2:34:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LeeChard

I took the plunge and hit the 'merge' button.
Apparently the merge was successful but it changed my handle, Ranger5355 to my name, LeeChard.
So hi everbody, my name is Lee [8D][:D]

Egads! You've been outed! Don't the Rangers have a law against that?

rustysi -> RE: Login (12/15/2017 2:51:54 PM)

quote:

So hi everbody, my name is Lee

Hi, Lee.[:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: Login (12/16/2017 1:23:47 PM)

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, Lee. An email to the customer support got my profile name changed back, but with no space between USS and America as their upgraded system doesn't allow them. [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI