can someone explain to me how Italy surrecnders to Germany? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

Leadwieght -> can someone explain to me how Italy surrecnders to Germany? (12/17/2017 5:09:14 PM)

Not a complaint--I actually like the rule change--but I cannot find it documented anywhere. I assume it's a new DE or Auto-script that fires under certain conditions, but I'd like to know the specifics

So, if someone would give me an early Christmas present and either point me to where in the Forum it has been explained or just tell; I would appreciate it.

BillRunacre -> RE: can someone explain to me how Italy surrecnders to Germany? (12/19/2017 2:13:54 PM)

Hi Leadwieght

Italy will surrender to Germany and have her remaining territory taken over by the Germans when her National Morale falls below 20% AND there are 3 German units within 15 hexes of Rome.

The Axis should also place German or Axis Minor units in Tirana and Scutari in Albania before Italy's National Morale falls this low, as otherwise Albania will liberate itself when t.

Leadwieght -> RE: can someone explain to me how Italy surrecnders to Germany? (12/19/2017 10:42:56 PM)

Thanks, Bill.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI