Game crash (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support

goodwoodrw -> Game crash (12/23/2017 6:49:49 AM)

occasionally the game crashes when clicking on a window, sorry can'r be specific about what screen except the last crash occurred when trying to scroll the Combat result screen. I was playing the Western Desert scenario around turn 73.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Game crash (12/23/2017 7:26:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: goodwoodrw

occasionally the game crashes when clicking on a window, sorry can'r be specific about what screen except the last crash occurred when trying to scroll the Combat result screen. I was playing the Western Desert scenario around turn 73.

Latest Beta (4.0.1.23)? Crashlog, DxDiag? Otherwise we only can speculate what might have caused the crash(es), mate.

Klink, Oberst

JPJ -> RE: Game crash (12/23/2017 8:37:52 AM)

quote:

the last crash occurred when trying to scroll the Combat result screen

Is this one the same crash as this thread?
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4382338

If so, this one still happens in [4.0.1.23].

goodwoodrw -> RE: Game crash (12/23/2017 9:23:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oberst_Klink

quote:

Latest Beta (4.0.1.23)? Crashlog, DxDiag? Otherwise we only can speculate what might have caused the crash(es), mate.
I think I'm still running 4.0.15 I need to check

Klink, Oberst

goodwoodrw -> RE: Game crash (12/23/2017 9:39:29 AM)

Yep I was just installed 4.0.1.23 was still .15 Iw ill give it ago

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI