Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

MasterChief81 -> Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? (12/23/2017 1:38:05 PM)

Coming back to ATG after long period of experimenting with other games... there just is no other game that can compete with Vic's game when it comes to setting up strategic, full war scenarios. However, after browsing the opponents wanted area of the forum, I'm worried that there is not enough activity. Are there other places to find opponents interested in PBEM?

cpdeyoung -> RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? (12/23/2017 2:04:33 PM)

Try here :

http://www.thewargamingclub.net/

Chuck

Simulacra53 -> RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? (12/23/2017 3:23:45 PM)

Just "discovered" how good VR Designs' game actually is and I am only sorry I did not find out a decade ago!

[&o]

falco148 -> RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? (12/23/2017 4:31:48 PM)

Look in the 'Opponents Wanted' section. There's a few of us who prefer PBEM.

Adam Rinkleff -> RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? (12/23/2017 5:21:23 PM)

yah ive had this game for years, but hard to find an opponent, id be willing to play

MasterChief81 -> RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? (12/24/2017 1:07:43 PM)

Thanks for the responses! I have logged into thewargamerclub and will continue to look for opponents in the forum here as well. Thanks for the challenge Adam and I will take you up on it after completing my ongoing games in Pike and Shot and FoGII. Speaking of, I sure wish ATG had a similar method of dealing with multiplayer... makes things soooo much easier for the players.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI