RFM i know (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

rms1pa -> RFM i know (12/31/2017 12:52:51 PM)

will a large AKE resupply PT/DD/CL torpeoes?

rms/pa

Dili -> RE: RFM i know (12/31/2017 1:58:57 PM)

Yes.

rms1pa -> RE: RFM i know (12/31/2017 2:54:26 PM)

thanks,

i do all the xAK conversions i can and tend to post 2 AGs and an AKE all over the place. had a sharp little engagement and was out of ammo. on the other side of the gilberts. good to know i can rearm short of pearl this time.

rms/pa

Korvar -> RE: RFM i know (12/31/2017 4:11:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dili

Yes.

Missed opportunity to lead with "RTFM" [:D]

Even better than the manual in this case is to bookmark Tender and Support/Auxillary Ship Guide. It goes into full detail about which auxiliaries do what. In general, AE/AKE resupply pretty much any ammo type - the exception is that the smaller AE/AKEs might not be able to resupply BB main guns, 16 inchers in particular. So the limitation with the AE/AKE is the load size of the weapon to be resupplied vs. the tonnage of the AE/AKE. The hull type doesn't matter AFAIK.

RedTaurus -> RE: RFM i know (12/31/2017 10:02:58 PM)

Oh!!! Thank you for that link!

Korvar -> RE: RFM i know (12/31/2017 10:06:21 PM)

If you liked that, you're going to LOVE this.

wegman58 -> RE: RFM i know (1/1/2018 1:40:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Korvar

If you liked that, you're going to LOVE this.

Did I miss this in the sticky everyone should read?

Korvar -> RE: RFM i know (1/1/2018 3:56:57 PM)

Unfortunately, the best information is often buried in the forums. I tried advocating making that specific thread a sticky, but it fell on deaf ears. I'm happy enough that the forum was cleaned from the plethora of random threads that were previously stickies. It got so bad at one point that there were only like five new threads visible on page 1 of the forums.

Do your best to search the forums, and when that fails - ask a question on the forums. For expedited service, post a wrong answer on the forums. Someone will be by to correct you shortly. [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI