Question about Unit Icons. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

HalfLifeExpert -> Question about Unit Icons. (1/5/2018 10:10:11 PM)

I'm currently playing one of the new scenarios added to the CSP: "Sanitizing NORLANT, 1962"

There are some Allied Units that are not under the player's control, which is just fine of course, but the thing is none of them have a little 'A' or 'F' next to their icons, as the manual suggests they should.

My understanding is that all friendly units not under the control of the player are supposed to have those little As or Fs to clearly distinguish them.

Is this a bug or a change that I am unaware of?

LORDPrometheus -> RE: Question about Unit Icons. (1/8/2018 3:56:19 PM)

There should be a small A next to them are you using the stylized icons? It's possible that is the problem though I don't know for sure

Randomizer -> RE: Question about Unit Icons. (1/8/2018 5:42:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HalfLifeExpert

I'm currently playing one of the new scenarios added to the CSP: "Sanitizing NORLANT, 1962"

There are some Allied Units that are not under the player's control, which is just fine of course, but the thing is none of them have a little 'A' or 'F' next to their icons, as the manual suggests they should.

My understanding is that all friendly units not under the control of the player are supposed to have those little As or Fs to clearly distinguish them.

Is this a bug or a change that I am unaware of?

Thanks for trying the scenario, your observations are correct regarding side NORAD (posture to the Player's side is Friendly/Friendly) with the Texas Towers and radar-picket DD and Coast Guard cutter not displaying the "A" or "F". Using the editor to change to side NORAD and the side WESTLANT units display the "A" as expected.

Odd, not sure what is happening here and to be honest, never noticed this during the scenario developing process.

-C

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI