RE: What is planned next for the series? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

xwormwood -> RE: What is planned next for the series? (1/26/2018 7:38:28 PM)

If you leave WW1 / WW2, i would go for a cold war game, or maybe even a fantasy game (Sword of Aragon deluxe).

n0kn0k -> RE: What is planned next for the series? (1/27/2018 5:11:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: xwormwood

If you leave WW1 / WW2, i would go for a cold war game, or maybe even a fantasy game (Sword of Aragon deluxe).

Roman era!

ikrananka -> RE: What is planned next for the series? (1/27/2018 5:25:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Runacre
The pdf file has been updated numerous times as we've released patches, so what you find in game is a much updated version of the original. [:)]

While this is great, one major omission from the manual is a version number. Benedict151 has stated that at times the PDF manual lags a little behind the latest release. So, at the moment, when I look at the PDF manual I have no way of knowing what game version it has been updated to reflect. If I did then I would at least know what patch notes I need to read to supplement the current PDF manual. Can this be changed?

BTW - up to what game version does the current PDF manual reflect?

Icier -> RE: What is planned next for the series? (1/28/2018 7:38:47 PM)

it may make the game to complex, but I would like see an arms/resource/income menu where you can have to decide what type of arms & pro types that you wish to manufacture & arm your troops.
Then introduce the Pacific theatre.

Hubert Cater -> RE: What is planned next for the series? (1/28/2018 7:53:27 PM)

Hi ikrananka2,

Bill can correct me here but I believe the manual is fully up to date with the current version of the game.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI