Game Over in Pbem++ (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support

Cfant -> Game Over in Pbem++ (1/16/2018 10:27:58 AM)

As no one could answer it, but others also have the problem, I post my question here, too:

Hi!

A rather stupid question. A Pbem++-match ended. I got the message. The game is listed under "ended". But how can I watch the outcome? I only have a "hide" option?

greetings

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (1/16/2018 11:41:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cfant

As no one could answer it, but others also have the problem, I post my question here, too:

Hi!

A rather stupid question. A Pbem++-match ended. I got the message. The game is listed under "ended". But how can I watch the outcome? I only have a "hide" option?

greetings

Cfant

have a look at the latest auto-save DO_NOT_SEND .pbl... if they're created via the server PBEM++; the latter ain't works for me, but I don't care... I am a Dropbox PBEM'ler.

Klink, Oberst

Cfant -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (1/16/2018 1:11:22 PM)

I already deleted the save folder... shouldn't have done that [;)] However, it would be very useful, if the .sal-file of the end-turn would be presented with a "view"-option.

Shadrach -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (1/21/2018 8:54:43 PM)

Yeah, just finished a PBEM++ game, and there's no way to view the state of the game at the end.

In the end-of-game email is says:
"This game is now complete but you can view a playback of the final turn by running The Operational Art of War IV and clicking Multiplayer. Select this game from the list of current games and click Play."

I think for the second player of the turn, they will be presented with the End Game report and be able to view the battlefield but for the first player there is no such option.

It really should be available.

Pax25 -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (1/30/2018 10:10:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shadrach

I think for the second player of the turn, they will be presented with the End Game report and be able to view the battlefield but for the first player there is no such option.

Can anyone confirm that the second player does in fact get an End of Game Report?

Pax25 -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (3/4/2018 10:13:16 PM)

Is anyone from the development team addressing this issue?

I recently had a PBEM++ game end and have no idea what happened on the last turn. I have another one ending very soon. This seems like a major issue and I'm surprised there has been no comment on it. Anything would be appreciated.

DanNeely -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (3/4/2018 11:28:32 PM)

It's been reported repeatedly since launch. I have no idea where it is on the devs bug list; but the lack of response from anyone else is more or less just a "we know".

choowee -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (1/24/2019 9:41:47 PM)

Is this bug in process of being fixed? I have searched forum and have not seen an update? Thanks!

larryfulkerson -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (2/10/2019 1:28:24 AM)

I've reported this BUG to the beta team and I'm sure that they will get right on it.

larryfulkerson -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (3/3/2019 5:12:31 PM)

Yep....I'm sure that they are working on it right now. Surely.

Lobster -> RE: Game Over in Pbem++ (3/3/2019 8:55:05 PM)

This isn't a bug. It's an oversight.

[image]local://upfiles/45799/0D54224FF7634C7BAA5B107857D4A982.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI