Flag-Roundel Graphic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Mods and Scenarios >> Mods

macdonncadh -> Flag-Roundel Graphic (1/22/2018 7:55:37 PM)

Kaiser Maulwurf has recently done a nice addition for me to the flags, adding Irish tricolor and Scottish St. Andrew's Cross for a hypothetical scenario set about ten years in the future...When you go to select a flag for a force, the country's name shows up, except for my two new countries. Anything I can do about this?

Thanks, macdonncadh.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Flag-Roundel Graphic (1/22/2018 8:08:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: macdonncadh

Kaiser Maulwurf has recently done a nice addition for me to the flags, adding Irish tricolor and Scottish St. Andrew's Cross for a hypothetical scenario set about ten years in the future...When you go to select a flag for a force, the country's name shows up, except for my two new countries. Anything I can do about this?

Thanks, macdonncadh.

Screenshot, Mac. Pls. Flags/Nations have to be 'assigned' in the Gametext.xml as well.

Klink, Oberst

macdonncadh -> RE: Flag-Roundel Graphic (1/22/2018 10:58:54 PM)

I appreciate your reply, but I am having difficulty understanding it. Do you wish me to post a screenshot, and if so, of what?

Also, I cannot find a file called gametxt.xml, but perhaps I am misunderstanding that too.

Please forgive me, I am certain the failure to communicate lies with me and I am grateful for your response.

-macdonncadh.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI