Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict is out (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict

Daniele -> Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict is out (2/8/2018 2:10:43 PM)

A great classic game returns, as Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict is available!

This release will also include the expansions "Assault on Communism" and "Assault on Democracy".

To celebrate this important milestone, Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict will have a 50% discount for an entire week! Hurry up, the offer ends on Thursday 15th!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPrM_BRfMWI

IMPORTANT!
This is not a new game. We are taking over from Battlefront as the publisher of this game.
If you had the basic version of SCC Global Conflict you will get 40% discount on the Matrix version.
If you had the gold version you will get 60% off.
If you had either of the DLCs (Assault on Communism or Democracy) you will get the game for free - you BF serial will work as a serial for the Matrix version.

VegasOZ -> RE: Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict is out (2/12/2018 7:43:30 PM)

I have been getting Loyalty rewards from Matrix for my game purchases. Lately I have purchased several Matrix games through Steam due to the nice automatic upgrade feature mainly. Do my Steam purchases of Matrix titles get recorded at Matrix in some way so as to add to my record as a loyal customer? Just curious, not a big deal. Thanks.

VPaulus -> RE: Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict is out (2/12/2018 8:48:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: VegasOZ
Do my Steam purchases of Matrix titles get recorded at Matrix in some way so as to add to my record as a loyal customer? Just curious, not a big deal. Thanks.

I'm afraid not. Steam doesn't allow 3rd party keys any longer, so you can register your Steam games in your Matrix/Slitherine account.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI