RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

bullet911 -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:10:28 PM)

France falls usually in june/july, ships in ports in southern england all with AA upgade (and towns) with 1 sub (to scout) some destroyers, and bigger ships around lands end, use the strat bomber and possible candian bomber to see whats going on in the french ports, attack accordingly
After 2/4 turns where sealion doesnt look likely (september/maybe october) send the navy to the med
1 sub and 2/3 carriers to Egypt others to Gibraltar. Both forces have some CA and BB’s with them
Canadian bomber to cyprus to scout above and possibly below crete
As for convoys theres not alot you can do unless you can spare some destroys but thats the last priority IMO

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:12:15 PM)

Its over the turn that the Axis declares war. Declare war amphib units take Algiers now in Axis control, get it? Are you talking a British Amphib against Casablanca?

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:13:33 PM)

An Axis Strategic bomber in Sardinia can recon 6 hexes west of Algiers up to Cartagena, so I'm interested where you hide these subs and carriers to patrol.

How do you know Sealion isnt going to happen a little later, so you have almost no RN near Britian?

KorutZelva -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:15:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PvtBenjamin

Its over the turn that the Axis declares war. Declare war amphib units take Algiers now in Axis control, get it? Are you talking a British Amphib against Casablanca?

Try it vs me. I can then show you how to stop it.

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:24:16 PM)

Wow you mean if I tell you I'm going to attack Algiers you can prevent it. Thats quite an accomplishment.

[&o] [&o]

Actually in good conscience I can't play the Nazi's because of the atrocities they preformed in the war

crispy131313 -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:25:27 PM)

I've given this some more thought. Would it be feasible to have a very under strength free french unit appear at Casablanca (maybe even strength 1) upon Axis DOW so that even if Algeria surrenders to the Axis Casablanca would not. This would now require a two pronged attack on Algeria, still possible but much more difficult.

KorutZelva -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:27:31 PM)

quote:

Wow you mean if I tell you I'm going to attack Algiers you can prevent it. Thats quite an accomplishment.

[&o][&o]

So what is it now? Is it impossible to derail or the threat of it is too much to handle for you? [:D]

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:31:02 PM)

Actually in good conscience I can't play the Nazi's because of the atrocities they preformed in the war

KorutZelva -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 6:56:54 PM)

Coward. [:D]

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 7:01:09 PM)

Some how I feel I'm arguing with either a juvenile or an imbecile so I will stop.

KorutZelva -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 7:11:01 PM)

I hope your shame will heal in time. [8D]

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 7:45:16 PM)

You in Deadweight?

I'll set it up pw : snooki

None of your lame amphib stunts you pulled our last game

KorutZelva -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 9:19:52 PM)

Leadweight, you gotta AAR this! [sm=00000613.gif]

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 9:23:07 PM)

time to clean your room

KorutZelva -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 9:29:33 PM)

quote:

time to clean your room

Oh crap you're right, I better call your mom.

Poor pvt... Cowardly and no will power to stick to his ''principles''. Still, you lasted a good 2hr, which I imagine is a personal best. [:D]

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 9:34:22 PM)

I feel like a rabid dog is humping my leg just go away

Probably more like mini-me

KorutZelva -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 9:57:59 PM)

quote:

I feel like a rabid dog is humping my leg just go away

Probably more like mini-me

Oh, message edited? The first comeback fell flat you had to edit it? [:D]

What's this bush league trolling? [:D]

PvtBenjamin -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 10:06:33 PM)

James Taylor -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 10:29:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Taxman66

Even I have to admit that using GAR in Transports sounds awfully cheesy.

Awe come on Taxman, haven't you ever heard of trawlers out innocently fishing?

Think of them as the patrol craft not represented by any units in the game.

Its not that much of a stretch![:'(]

As a matter of fact, we need a sort of "Island air unit"(IAU), one that has some defensive capabilities to represent the accompanying ground deployments.

It could have aa upgrades, perhaps the IW tech would represent a greater commitment to the ground defense, able to bomb and with fighter defense.

crispy131313 -> RE: DE 603 Germany/Franco (2/16/2018 10:36:08 PM)

quote:

Think of them as the patrol craft not represented by any units in the game.

There are Motor Torpedo Boats already which is likely pretty close.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI