Killed my first T-34 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Stukadawg -> Killed my first T-34 (6/4/2001 1:19:00 AM)

Killed it with artillery, 76mm guns (or were they 75?). I'm still in the Summer of 41, just invading Russia. Scored my 2nd to 4th kills with Pz.IIIj's. I was aching for those 50mm guns back in France and now that I got 'em I'm using them against much meaner tanks. I don't have any Tigers or Panthers yet. I kinda feel I have to earn those (of course, I have to wait until they're available). But tell me, is that savoring a game or not. I had to start a new campaign because my last one was getting ridiculous. My Panzer companies looked like a Whitman's sampler of all the world's tanks. French tanks, British tanks, Russian tanks, even a few German tanks (had to have a few, afterall, I'm playing as the Germans). Now I'm trying to keep the game a little more realistic. I also have to start a league campaign in which there will be none of my restarts (I don't do mid-game reloads though) if the mission sounds like a pain in the butt. I don't mind losing but I don't think I will, I'm becoming a master of early Panzer tactics. :)

Wild Bill -> (6/4/2001 4:53:00 AM)

Off to a good start, Stuka Dawg! Keep shootin' up! The Russians are makin' 'em as fast as you are killing them...WB

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI