Caucacus Supply (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

PvtBenjamin -> Caucacus Supply (2/25/2018 11:37:38 AM)

Does anyone know what the event is to change Caucacus Supply from 10/8=>5? Grozny/Tbilisi/etc from 10=>5.

What is the event to change it back?

I can't seem to find it in the manual, which doesn't mean it isn't there. [&:]

many thanks

KorutZelva -> RE: Caucacus Supply (2/25/2018 12:02:28 PM)

It's when the region is cut from a primary supply source. Like when the Axis cuts the rail going through Astrakhan aftr taking stalingrad.

PvtBenjamin -> RE: Caucacus Supply (2/25/2018 1:07:26 PM)

Thank you

In my game I have never lost Stalingrad/Astrakhan or anything south of Stravropol. I discuss in my other Causcacus thread how my opponent took Elista with one corp and then went to Astrakhan which I had protected. I retook Elista after two turns and have held it since. So this 6 str corp(**) that has been out of supply for six months that has two armies next to it has cut off all supply for all of Caucacus I guess. He has moved his unsupplied troop in the Marsh (on train track) far enough from Astrakhan that the troops supply goes <5, and Grozny/Tbilisi are at 5 so troops go under 5 supply when they move a couple hexes north. I guess the only answer is to send over HQ/bomber now.

Doesn't seem in keeping with a game that prides itself on supply. Hypothetically a 6 str corp (**) that has been out of supply for 2 years and is surrounded by 6-4 supplied armies could cut off supply to Caucacus indefinitely.

Its the first time someone has gotten this far east on me. Live and learn.

thanks again

Harun -> RE: Caucacus Supply (2/26/2018 8:19:58 PM)

Please tell me they were a cavalry unit. I want to imagine them long-haired, riding the steppes to survive.

PvtBenjamin -> RE: Caucacus Supply (2/26/2018 9:39:49 PM)

settle down

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI