Display Resolution problem Help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Ole Treadhead -> Display Resolution problem Help (5/12/2000 9:46:00 PM)

I have got THE GAME loaded. Whew! Now I get a notice message that says "Your system does not meet the following requirements" 800 X 600 dipalay resolution. How do I fix this problem?

Larry Holt -> (5/12/2000 9:57:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Ole Treadhead: I have got THE GAME loaded. Whew! Now I get a notice message that says "Your system does not meet the following requirements" 800 X 600 dipalay resolution. How do I fix this problem?
Well, This is a system probelm ,not a SPWAW one so it depends upon what your system is. Are you running WIN95/98? If so just right click on the desktop and choose properties. When the Display Properties box comes up, choose the settings tab and select 800x600 or better. You may have to reduce the color depth (choose fewer colors) to get this resolution. Does this work? Alternately if you have a really, really old system it just might not work.

Larry Stephens -> (5/13/2000 7:16:00 AM)

I thought I read somewhere that the game could be played in either 640x480 or 800x600 resolution. Is this incorrect? I'm playing on a 15" monitor and I'd really like to switch to 640x480 because I find some of the smaller units very hard to find! I've tried changing the screen resolution on boot up to 640x480 but the game still loads in 800x600 anyway.
quote:

Originally posted by Larry Holt: Well, This is a system probelm ,not a SPWAW one so it depends upon what your system is. Are you running WIN95/98? If so just right click on the desktop and choose properties. When the Display Properties box comes up, choose the settings tab and select 800x600 or better. You may have to reduce the color depth (choose fewer colors) to get this resolution. Does this work? Alternately if you have a really, really old system it just might not work.

Paul Vebber -> (5/13/2000 7:23:00 AM)

Yes the manual is incorrect, a word was left out. The game ONLY works in 800x600 mode.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI