The main problem in all SP (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

toundra -> The main problem in all SP (6/5/2001 11:02:00 PM)

You have to move your troops one by one in reality all your tanks will move all together covering each other... Maybe you could try to develop a move sytem based on orders? like, i give this tanks platoon an order to slowly move forward trough this wood. about firing let the AI select your targets and not you... Why? Because you will try to shoot on vulnerable targets, rear, side but if an enemy tank is about to shoot at you your crew will select that target at all cost! a too accurate game is not always realistic, i LOVE this AWESOME game but i still think is not realist enough. Anyway congratulations this game is the best, it can be better but at the moment is the best.

Paul Vebber -> (6/5/2001 11:21:00 PM)

Combat Leader will be such a game where all the units move in continous time (or acording to orders together in a "WE-GO" sort of way. Take away a players control to move each unit individually and those who like "IGO-HUGO" hex based games will cringe... There some tricks that can be used, we are exploring a variety of options, but for now our next game, COmbat Leader will have teh advantages of continuous time/WE_GO, but also the player must give up a fair degree of micromanagement power.

toundra -> (6/5/2001 11:25:00 PM)

Keep up the good work i am very confident

Tom_Davie -> (6/6/2001 12:21:00 AM)

CRINGE (big smile). As long as it is not a pure continous action game, I can live with it. Tom

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI