[WAD] Aircraft do not investigate contacts in prosecution area (b998.7) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

Psawhn -> [WAD] Aircraft do not investigate contacts in prosecution area (b998.7) (3/21/2018 12:37:09 AM)

After Steam updated to build 998.7, aircraft assigned to a patrol mission do not investigate contacts in their prosecution area when "Investigate contacts outside the patrol area" is not checked.

I've attached a scenario file.

thewood1 -> RE: Aircraft do not investigate contacts in prosecution area (b998.7) (3/21/2018 1:35:10 AM)

Wait, isn't that how its supposed to work? Aircraft aren't investigating contacts outside the patrol area and the the option for investigating outside the patrol area isn't on?

Psawhn -> RE: Aircraft do not investigate contacts in prosecution area (b998.7) (3/21/2018 4:25:18 AM)

Maybe I'm just having a huge brain fart. I'm sure that's how I've always set them up, and I was caught off-guard today when it didn't work.

I just did a bit more testing that I should have done earlier, and it turns out that aircraft are constrained to the prosecution zone when "Investigate outside patrol area" is checked, so there's no loss of functionality. Is that how it always was and I'm just suffering from memory loss?

thewood1 -> RE: Aircraft do not investigate contacts in prosecution area (b998.7) (3/21/2018 11:11:20 AM)

This is one of the most basic functions in Command and has been like this since prosecution zones were added maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

Psawhn -> RE: Aircraft do not investigate contacts in prosecution area (b998.7) (3/21/2018 9:08:06 PM)

Huh. It's a complete brainfart, then. I've edited the thread title.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI