BP from France not being sent to CW (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Jagdtiger14 -> BP from France not being sent to CW (3/30/2018 12:56:51 PM)

After reading the Chunking issue bellow, I think this is what is happening in our game too.

J/A'40 France sent BP's successfully to CW. S/O'40 Paris was captured, and now France is not sending BP's to CW anymore.

It's not just sending TO a country with its capital captured, but also sending FROM a country with its capital captured.

We can upload a saved game if it would help.

Centuur -> RE: BP from France not being sent to CW (3/30/2018 3:11:24 PM)

Yes, that would help. I don't think we've encountered this problem after a lot of the bugs in production planning were fixed. The Chinese one was about receiving build points and this is about sending them...

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: BP from France not being sent to CW (5/16/2018 2:09:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jagdtiger14

After reading the Chunking issue bellow, I think this is what is happening in our game too.

J/A'40 France sent BP's successfully to CW. S/O'40 Paris was captured, and now France is not sending BP's to CW anymore.

It's not just sending TO a country with its capital captured, but also sending FROM a country with its capital captured.

We can upload a saved game if it would help.

I am working on the bug about not being able to deliver build points to major powers whose capitals have been captured by the enemy. It's been a week and I still can't figure it out.

But I could use a saved game for the other direction (from a major power whose capital has been captured) if you have one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI