Any way to get combat replays re-synched in PBEM game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

JohnK -> Any way to get combat replays re-synched in PBEM game? (6/1/2003 1:01:15 AM)

Playing Scen 12 PBEM, I'm allied. Both players using 2.3.

For about 90 turns or so, everything was fine.

Then all of a sudden the combat replays I saw stopped matching reality....neither player did anything different.

I've read the threads on the subject and don't fully understand why this happens. And when I re-run my combat replay I get different results each time.

(Also, whenever people report on this problem a few people on the thread don't understand it's NOT a FOW issue; the combat replay I see does not match MY damage, and missions are flown and sfc combats occur that did not ACTUALLY occur. )

Kind of disappointing now, the only thing I can look at is the Japanese combat report text my opponent sends to me; but that's not good because I'm not getting the FOW I should be getting. Also miss the excitement of watching a combat replay.

U2 -> (6/2/2003 8:59:07 PM)

Could you please start watching the replays again and send me files that shows the problem?

so a IJN turn that starts with the replay and then the replay that is created for the USN. A combat intense turn should show the problem quickly. Also remember that I'll need passwords:)

[email]dpalb02@student.vxu.se[/email]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI