Looking for Japanese Player -- Closed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

darbycmcd -> Looking for Japanese Player -- Closed (4/9/2018 2:09:14 AM)

I have been away from the game for a bit, but am sort of getting the itch again. Last game I played Japan up to the end, so am looking to try for the same as the Allies.

I am open to just about any interesting mod if someone wants to try one. I am also fairly relaxed with HRs and such. I do like to play with the latest beta...

If you are open to it, 2 day turns are my fav now. It is a good combo of moving the game along and control. I actually think it is a bit better game experience to have a bit less micro control that the 1 day turns give. It makes you think a bit more about the what-ifs....

I can usually do 7-9 turns a week, probably quite a bit more next month as I will be on summer break.

I have played several folks over the years, could probably have a decent recommendation. I like a friendly but competitive game, we are in it together so I want a fun experience for everyone involved. I actually like to talk about the game situation and am not interested in any way in macho posturing or what-not.
The only thing that I really don't like is the Japanese players who go all gonzo through 42 and then quit when they have to transition to defense... You know what you are in for! (I am playing a bit of WitE now and it is even worse in that game with the Axis players...)

Feel free to PM for any questions or comments.

Darby

darbycmcd -> RE: Looking for Japanese Player (4/15/2018 2:28:37 AM)

Seriously, no one? No one for maybe a scenario 30, DBB souped up Japan and reduced cargo.... that is my fav.

Sash21 -> RE: Looking for Japanese Player (4/23/2018 4:07:00 AM)

I send you a PM

[image]local://upfiles/51738/6C856EA02FBC44DDA3D463DEB111A6F4.gif[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI