Online/OpFire (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Rhodan -> Online/OpFire (6/1/2003 7:15:13 PM)

So here I am playing an online game together with a friend, both of us on the same side with a mix/match of all kinds of allied equipment vs the AI controlled nazi germany ( boo hiss hairball-lovers etc :p )... I had kind of figured we would win this easily , due to my superior elastic defenses and that luck is always with the foolish...imagine my suprise when I find out that our units don't get any Op Fire during the AI's turn. While the Ai itself happily chews out it's 88's during our turn.

Am I missing something? Is this normal? or a bug...?

Any help would be appreciated

Belisarius -> (6/1/2003 7:40:58 PM)

Opfire confirm?

What is the set range for your units?

Rhodan -> (6/1/2003 11:23:48 PM)

That should have been their default...vis was 10, which didn't stop Jerry from shooting his heart out everytime we dared move. Neither of us messed with the range settings of our units. :(

Belisarius -> (6/1/2003 11:35:42 PM)

Hmm... it happens to me alot (for whatever reason) that the default range settings are reset to 1 *after* deployment. :eek: :confused:

Rhodan -> (6/2/2003 12:54:45 AM)

:confused: :confused: hmm ok thanks for pointing that out...henceforth I'll keep an eye on it ...weird tho.

WanhaPatu -> Re: Online/OpFire (6/3/2003 3:15:10 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rhodan
[B]Am I missing something? Is this normal? or a bug...?[/B][/QUOTE]
For some reason you just [B]can not[/B] opfire while playing online against AI. I asked about it a long time ago and they said they will not fix it :(

Rhodan -> (6/3/2003 9:55:15 PM)

wonderful..just great :mad: ...thanks for taking the time to answer all of you :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI