Screen menu's missing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

freddiefly -> Screen menu's missing (5/6/2018 8:29:34 AM)

Can anyone tell me why I do not get the end turn hourglass on the right or the menu bar at the top of my screen ??.
I am running in Win 10 with Windows XP service pack 3 compatibility mode.

[image]local://upfiles/20541/B8503D386BFE47B4BE1DDD65657F1597.jpg[/image]

zakblood -> RE: Screen menu's missing (5/6/2018 9:09:11 AM)

did any of this help?

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4414406

kind of a generic guide for windows 10 pc's etc to make it more backwards compatible etc

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4454024

freddiefly -> RE: Screen menu's missing (5/7/2018 9:30:57 AM)

No, it is still the same.

Eagle-FZS -> RE: Screen menu's missing (5/7/2018 9:47:44 AM)

There is an error somewhere in the instalation or setting.
I proceeded as follows during installation: Orginal V1.0 -> Patch 1.03 -> Patch 2.02
The game runs stable under Win10 without compatibility mode

freddiefly -> RE: Screen menu's missing (5/7/2018 6:01:49 PM)

How do i tell which version I have ??. I just got the game a couple of days ago.

Jason Petho -> RE: Screen menu's missing (5/7/2018 6:38:27 PM)

If you press M, it will display the menu at the top.

Under help, you can identify which version you have installed.

Pressing the UPDATE button on the main menu should install the latest update

freddiefly -> RE: Screen menu's missing (5/8/2018 3:10:47 AM)

OK, So I re-installed the game from the link I was sent, and i can now see the upper menu bar when I press 'M' (I guess something corrupted the first time). The version is 2.0, and since re-installing seems to run fine in Windows 10 with out compatibility mode, although i have only run a single campaign to the setup screen (which is where it crashed before without using compatibility mode). The Update button on the launch screen still just returns an error when I try to update to ver 2.02 though. However as it stands at least the game is now playable. Just wish I could do something about the resolution.
Thanks for the help.

regards

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Screen menu's missing (5/9/2018 9:46:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: freddiefly

OK, So I re-installed the game from the link I was sent, and i can now see the upper menu bar when I press 'M' (I guess something corrupted the first time). The version is 2.0, and since re-installing seems to run fine in Windows 10 with out compatibility mode, although i have only run a single campaign to the setup screen (which is where it crashed before without using compatibility mode). The Update button on the launch screen still just returns an error when I try to update to ver 2.02 though. However as it stands at least the game is now playable. Just wish I could do something about the resolution.
Thanks for the help.

regards

Download the 2.02 version from here - http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3679855

There's a direct link.

Klink, Oberst

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI